- Celebrity Deathwatch - Carry On
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Dad's Army
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Jacqueline Pearce
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Deidre L. Imershein
- Blog of the day - Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Are You Being Served?
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Bewitched
- YouTube Censors Microfilums!
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Gabrielle Drake
- Blog of Blogs - Ken Levine's favourite pitch meeting EVER
- Sand Sharks Trailer: youtu.be/_qEfO5iNicI via @youtube 5 years ago
- 100 Dislikes! bit.ly/t5vcve 5 years ago
- God porn? bit.ly/syxtZk 5 years ago
- The mail I get - Blasphemy! bit.ly/t3c8Oj 5 years ago
- @BibiLynch Just got home and apparently I've already sent the maximum number of direct messages, so I can't even say don't open. 5 years ago
Robert Trautwein on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… S.Baldwin on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… lenard Iannantuoni on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… Angelo.deng on Facebook: God v Satan –… Samun Sanotshi on William Shatner’s Wig
Tag Archives: screenwriting
How disappointing. This moving tale of ‘chat gone bad’ has reached 40,000 views before it reached 200 ‘dislikes’. In fact, it is currently languishing on a frustrating 199 ‘thumbs down’. Perhaps you would like to register your scorn …?
5200 views in two days, and 71 dislikes. It’s as if all these Christians are deliberately watching something they already know they won’t like, just so they can have the pleasure of disliking it themselves.
Evil Barbie Laughing – the everyday tale of … well … evil barbies laughing … just hit the big 8-0-0-0. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. Saucepan alert!
2000 friends might not seem much cop compared to some YouTube superstars, but it does mean a lot to me. To celebrate this most momentous moment in motion picture history, here is a rare showing of the first microfilum ever broadcast. It’s … Continue reading
6000 views and rising! Un-be-lievable. Hey, are these things real? Only they feel a little plastic …
3000 views and still going strong. Check out the script here (pdf). And the flick below. That fantastic music is the theme tune for UFO.
The movie they said couldn’t be made … The movie they said, ‘Why did they make it …?’ The movie they said, ‘They are an easily trained specicies as this informative video points out …’ Has just made its own … Continue reading
The salutary tale of two couch potatoes watching baaaad things happen to a guy on YouTube, reaches a new milestone. FEEEL the statistical signficance here, read the script (pdf), then watch the movie below.
Attaboy! Sick ’em! Check out the script (pdf): How to Train a T-Rex script And the movie below: