- Celebrity Deathwatch - Carry On
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Dad's Army
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Jacqueline Pearce
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Deidre L. Imershein
- Blog of the day - Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Are You Being Served?
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Bewitched
- YouTube Censors Microfilums!
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Gabrielle Drake
- Blog of Blogs - Ken Levine's favourite pitch meeting EVER
- Sand Sharks Trailer: youtu.be/_qEfO5iNicI via @youtube 5 years ago
- 100 Dislikes! bit.ly/t5vcve 5 years ago
- God porn? bit.ly/syxtZk 5 years ago
- The mail I get - Blasphemy! bit.ly/t3c8Oj 5 years ago
- @BibiLynch Just got home and apparently I've already sent the maximum number of direct messages, so I can't even say don't open. 5 years ago
Robert Trautwein on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… S.Baldwin on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… lenard Iannantuoni on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… Angelo.deng on Facebook: God v Satan –… Samun Sanotshi on William Shatner’s Wig
Tag Archives: evil barbie laughing
Evil Barbie Laughing – the everyday tale of … well … evil barbies laughing … just hit the big 8-0-0-0. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. Saucepan alert!
6000 views and rising! Un-be-lievable. Hey, are these things real? Only they feel a little plastic …
AND BEYYYYOND! 43 ‘likes’ and 4 ‘thumbs down’. Not bad for a movie about Barbis watching a guy scalding himself. Check it out the script here: Evil_Barbie_Laughing (pdf). And the movie in all its squeaky glory below:
The salutary tale of two couch potatoes watching baaaad things happen to a guy on YouTube, reaches a new milestone. FEEEL the statistical signficance here, read the script (pdf), then watch the movie below.
Evil Barbie Laughing just hit the big FOUR-ZERO-ZERO-ZERO. The cockle-tingling tale of a couple cracking up as BAAAAAAAAD things happen to a guy on YouTube, thus becomes the most successful Microfilum of all time. ALL TIME! Some of my favourite reviews … Continue reading
Big news on the microfilums front. ‘Evil Barbie Laughing’ has overtaken ‘Barbie Gets a Lapdance’ as the most successful microfilum to date. That’s two whole thousand two hundred and eight views … V … two thousand two hundred and two. … Continue reading
A big shock to find my films now have 200 subscribers , and 588 friends. No big thing, you might say. And I might agree with you. Or I might go: “Woo-hoo!” And start dancing around the room. Lots of … Continue reading
Made it up to 38th this morning on YouTube’s most viewed list. Already slid back down. Shows how quickly things change. Click below and send it climbing again!