- Celebrity Deathwatch - Carry On
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Dad's Army
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Jacqueline Pearce
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Deidre L. Imershein
- Blog of the day - Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Are You Being Served?
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Bewitched
- YouTube Censors Microfilums!
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Gabrielle Drake
- Blog of Blogs - Ken Levine's favourite pitch meeting EVER
- Sand Sharks Trailer: youtu.be/_qEfO5iNicI via @youtube 5 years ago
- 100 Dislikes! bit.ly/t5vcve 5 years ago
- God porn? bit.ly/syxtZk 5 years ago
- The mail I get - Blasphemy! bit.ly/t3c8Oj 5 years ago
- @BibiLynch Just got home and apparently I've already sent the maximum number of direct messages, so I can't even say don't open. 5 years ago
Robert Trautwein on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… S.Baldwin on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… lenard Iannantuoni on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… Angelo.deng on Facebook: God v Satan –… Samun Sanotshi on William Shatner’s Wig
Category Archives: Movie updates
How disappointing. This moving tale of ‘chat gone bad’ has reached 40,000 views before it reached 200 ‘dislikes’. In fact, it is currently languishing on a frustrating 199 ‘thumbs down’. Perhaps you would like to register your scorn …?
Finally, I’ve made it. The little film I made ‘Facebook – God v Satan: when chat goes bad’ has certainly whipped up a sh*tst*rm. 7190 views. 42 dislikes. And here are just a few of the comments: This is a … Continue reading
Evil Barbie Laughing – the everyday tale of … well … evil barbies laughing … just hit the big 8-0-0-0. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. Saucepan alert!
2000 friends might not seem much cop compared to some YouTube superstars, but it does mean a lot to me. To celebrate this most momentous moment in motion picture history, here is a rare showing of the first microfilum ever broadcast. It’s … Continue reading
AND BEYYYYOND! 43 ‘likes’ and 4 ‘thumbs down’. Not bad for a movie about Barbis watching a guy scalding himself. Check it out the script here: Evil_Barbie_Laughing (pdf). And the movie in all its squeaky glory below:
The movie they said couldn’t be made … The movie they said, ‘Why did they make it …?’ The movie they said, ‘They are an easily trained specicies as this informative video points out …’ Has just made its own … Continue reading
Evil Barbie Laughing just hit the big FOUR-ZERO-ZERO-ZERO. The cockle-tingling tale of a couple cracking up as BAAAAAAAAD things happen to a guy on YouTube, thus becomes the most successful Microfilum of all time. ALL TIME! Some of my favourite reviews … Continue reading
2005 views and counting.