- Celebrity Deathwatch - Carry On
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Star Trek
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Are You Being Served?
- Celebrity Deathwatch - From Russia with Love
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Jacqueline Pearce
- William Shatner's Wig
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Dad's Army
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Doctor Who
- YouTube Censors Microfilums!
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased)
- Sand Sharks Trailer: youtu.be/_qEfO5iNicI via @youtube 6 years ago
- 100 Dislikes! bit.ly/t5vcve 6 years ago
- God porn? bit.ly/syxtZk 6 years ago
- The mail I get - Blasphemy! bit.ly/t3c8Oj 6 years ago
- @BibiLynch Just got home and apparently I've already sent the maximum number of direct messages, so I can't even say don't open. 6 years ago
Robert Trautwein on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… S.Baldwin on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… lenard Iannantuoni on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… Angelo.deng on Facebook: God v Satan –… Samun Sanotshi on William Shatner’s Wig
Category Archives: funny
How disappointing. This moving tale of ‘chat gone bad’ has reached 40,000 views before it reached 200 ‘dislikes’. In fact, it is currently languishing on a frustrating 199 ‘thumbs down’. Perhaps you would like to register your scorn …? Advertisements
5200 views in two days, and 71 dislikes. It’s as if all these Christians are deliberately watching something they already know they won’t like, just so they can have the pleasure of disliking it themselves.
Finally, I’ve made it. The little film I made ‘Facebook – God v Satan: when chat goes bad’ has certainly whipped up a sh*tst*rm. 7190 views. 42 dislikes. And here are just a few of the comments: This is a … Continue reading
Not sure how … or why … but by far the most ‘niche’ film I’ve made just made 4000 views. It also boasts the most number of thumbs ups for any Microfilum. 48 … if you’re counting …
Evil Barbie Laughing – the everyday tale of … well … evil barbies laughing … just hit the big 8-0-0-0. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. Saucepan alert!
2000 friends might not seem much cop compared to some YouTube superstars, but it does mean a lot to me. To celebrate this most momentous moment in motion picture history, here is a rare showing of the first microfilum ever broadcast. It’s … Continue reading
3000 views and still going strong. Check out the script here (pdf). And the flick below. That fantastic music is the theme tune for UFO.
The movie they said couldn’t be made … The movie they said, ‘Why did they make it …?’ The movie they said, ‘They are an easily trained specicies as this informative video points out …’ Has just made its own … Continue reading
Every year ex MASH, Cheers, Frasier, Simpsons writer, and all-round great guy, Ken Levine blogs about the Oscars. This year my favourite line is: The Best Actor intros were just excruciating. No one takes themselves more seriously than thespians. In those … Continue reading