- Celebrity Deathwatch - Carry On
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Dad's Army
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Jacqueline Pearce
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Deidre L. Imershein
- Blog of the day - Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Are You Being Served?
- Celebrity Deathwatch - Bewitched
- YouTube Censors Microfilums!
- Intergalactic Space Babes - Gabrielle Drake
- Blog of Blogs - Ken Levine's favourite pitch meeting EVER
- Sand Sharks Trailer: youtu.be/_qEfO5iNicI via @youtube 5 years ago
- 100 Dislikes! bit.ly/t5vcve 5 years ago
- God porn? bit.ly/syxtZk 5 years ago
- The mail I get - Blasphemy! bit.ly/t3c8Oj 5 years ago
- @BibiLynch Just got home and apparently I've already sent the maximum number of direct messages, so I can't even say don't open. 5 years ago
Robert Trautwein on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… S.Baldwin on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… lenard Iannantuoni on Celebrity Deathwatch – A… Angelo.deng on Facebook: God v Satan –… Samun Sanotshi on William Shatner’s Wig
Author Archives: microfilums
How disappointing. This moving tale of ‘chat gone bad’ has reached 40,000 views before it reached 200 ‘dislikes’. In fact, it is currently languishing on a frustrating 199 ‘thumbs down’. Perhaps you would like to register your scorn …?
5200 views in two days, and 71 dislikes. It’s as if all these Christians are deliberately watching something they already know they won’t like, just so they can have the pleasure of disliking it themselves.
Finally, I’ve made it. The little film I made ‘Facebook – God v Satan: when chat goes bad’ has certainly whipped up a sh*tst*rm. 7190 views. 42 dislikes. And here are just a few of the comments: This is a … Continue reading
Not sure how … or why … but by far the most ‘niche’ film I’ve made just made 4000 views. It also boasts the most number of thumbs ups for any Microfilum. 48 … if you’re counting …
Evil Barbie Laughing – the everyday tale of … well … evil barbies laughing … just hit the big 8-0-0-0. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. SQUEAK. Saucepan alert!
Claudia Christian is rightly worshipped for her portrayal of Lt. Cmdr. Susan Invanova, the hot headed, Russian, Jewish, bisexual, latent telepathic heart of Babylon 5. But I’ve always thought that the real reason Claudia Christian has become such a cult … Continue reading
Even Star Trek buffs might struggle to remember Deidre L. Imershein. Not me. To my eyes she is the embodiment of the Intergalactic Space Babe. In the TNG episode ‘Captain’s Holiday‘ Deidre plays the beautiful female Risan valet, who is … Continue reading
Incredible to think that Lalla Ward played the second reincarnation of Time Lady Romanadvoratrelundar (Romana for short) in a mere 11 Doctor Who stories – stretching from Destiny of the Daleks (Sept ’79) to the wonderful Stephen Gallagher’s wacky finale Warrior’s … Continue reading